Torus, a 40,000-home housing association, was in the initial stages of exploring its ESG options. Social teamed up with Newbridge Advisors and The Good Economy to deliver a workshop to the Torus leadership team and a subsequent report with recommendations for a potential approach.
What did we do?
- Helped the organisation explore what ESG meant to them.
- Helped them to define their key ESG objectives.
- Provided insight on how their peers were approaching ESG.
- Supported them to understand the various frameworks and standards relating to ESG reporting available that they can use.
- Produced a summary document to feed into a board report